These were taken on our adventure yesterday... we trekked over to Bristol Zoo, a great time was had by all. It cost a small fortune, but the memories will be treasured!
I didn't manage to get many photos. My favourite part of the day was hearing a lion roaring, it sounds nothing like I thought it would and it resonates straight through you. Also, I don't think I realised just how big lions are; the cages that they were in (don't get me started) enabled you to stand literally right next to them and see them move and watch them. It was amazing and moved me. I really felt of their majesty. I also marvelled at Heavenly Father and the intricate imagination in creation displayed.
There was a doleful sadness to these creatures, as they paced or lay in these cages... especially the lions. However, I am grateful to have seen at such close range the power and beauty in their faces and, of course, being cats, the superior aloofness. And boy, was it superior!!
No comments:
Post a Comment