Since returning to Wales we have done a lot of walking. Mainly this has come about because Ricardo has the car in Scotland. Now, before you bemoan my fate (as many have done) I have to say how much I am loving it. Whether it is out to the shops or just walking to try and wear down my winter store of fat(!) it has been great.
Today, the children and I (in a borrowed two seated buggy) headed out to church. It is about 3 miles and most have been horrified that we even attempted it however, it was wonderful. We went through the cycle paths, which are just beautiful around here. It was a really special Sunday treat!
Then after church we walked home again.
I am hoping that even when the car returns that I won't become dependent on it and will keep this up. Hopefully in Portugal we can get ourselves out in the early (ish) morning before the heat of the day and walk there too...
Wouldn't I just love to return in the Autumn toned and tanned!! Oh, please!! :)
Cara Memancungkan Hidung Tanpa Operasi
10 years ago
1 comment:
6 MILES??? WOW.
Post a Comment