Thursday, 3 July 2008

The adventure begins...

This was just going to be a simple announcement that we are leaving to Portugal in the morning, I am hoping to keep you all up to date with pictures and stories of our (hopefully) bilingual adventures. I am not sure how often I will be able to get on line, but I am hoping for once a week!

Why has my announcement changed?? Well, many of you will at least know of Megan, anyone who knows me will hear of her! She has just found out that she is expecting twins! I am bursting with the news! I think that it is amazing, read what she says about it on her blog (link below).
Congratulations Meggie!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, thanks :) We're pretty excited too! I wake up excited, and by the end of a long, tiring day it turns a little bit to feelings of overwhelm :)