Tuesday, 15 April 2008

I'm back...

...thought I was finished for the night. Went and got a drink and something small to nibble on from the kitchen and put a film on for a few minutes to unwind. Then I thought about writing about the film because it surprised me so much when I first watched it. From there I decided to add something more permenant to the blog about the films that we watch...

Anyway, the film is Dan in real life. I really liked it, even the music is surprising and fresh. There are a couple of moments that I felt were a little embarrassing, didn't fit the surprising and fresh feeling. On the whole, however, I really liked it. ... Plus I am coveting the parents' house, everything from it's size to the fact it is by the water's edge and all of the adventures that would entail if I were to live there!

Ah... one day... "when my husband is a successful chiropractor". A lot of sentences start that way!

1 comment:

Meliss said...

Hi Sarah! This is Melissa Caldwell (Moss now). I found out about your blog from my mom.
Anyway, I'm glad you posted about Dan in Real Life! My husband and I saw it on a whim at the dollar movie theater and loved it so much we bought it and we made mom, dad, & greg watch it with us again 2 days later. The whole movie was a pleasant surprise. I've never seen another movie like it before. I downloaded the soundtrack to my ipod. Too bad the "Ruthie Pigface" song wasn't on there! :)

p.s. I've just joined the blogging world- my address is jasonandmelissamoss.wordpress.com