Monday, 14 April 2008

Little Einsteins...

I think that it's official, Ana is addicted to Little Einsteins! I suppose that there could be worse things - nevertheless, addicted she is! Even Michael dances to the theme song and taps when Rocket needs to take off...
I'll try and get some footage of them both... it's quite endearing!

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins
Climb aboard, get ready to explore
There's so much to find, Little Einsteins!
We're going on a mission, start the countdown
5...4...3-2-1
Everyone to rocket, rev it up now
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins
climb aboard, get ready to explore
There's so much to find, Little Einsteins
come On - Let's Go - Little Einsteins
We need you, Little Einsteins - Yeah

We love it too. Clearly :)

Kat said...

Hey don't know if you remember me from the mish, but Megan gave me your blog and I was so happy to see you. You look great, the kids are beautiful and I will be stalking your blog now if you don't mind!

And as for Little Einsteins, I have an addict too. My two year old even requests specific episodes now. And we have a poster sized "Wave" by Katsushika Hokusai in the house cause he saw it at Target and kept yelling"Einsteins" until I got it. :)