skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Small Joys and Simple Pleasures.
Speaking of Church yesterday a delightful thing happened. The sacrament was being passed and Ana was sitting very reverently, the tray with the bread was passed to her, very calmly she stretched out her right hand took some bread and in a very dignified manner took the tray and passed it to her Daddy. She then sat reverently waiting for the water. When it came she did the same thing... my heart was full. I sat and gloried in that one moment. It may be a while before I see it again, or it may be next week, you never can tell when you are three, but the fact that I saw it was enough for me and the image thereof will keep me going for many a day of, shall we say, not so reverent behaviour!!
1 comment:
Wonderful! I love little magic moments like that!
Post a Comment