... we are leaving on Thursday!
I am glad to be going home to home and life and friends in Wales. It has been a summer of learning!
I feel it is safe to say I can now speak Portuguese, although I still have to work on my tenses!
I have learned a lot about myself, most of which I would not have chosen to find out, but it can be supposed that such learning is healthy! Although it happens to hurt a lot on the way!
The children are taller and more assertive than ever. Michael speaks more in Portuguese than in Englixh and we have the responsibility to keep that going when we get home. Ana speaks it when she chooses, which is encouraging! She starts school on Monday, she is excited, I am wondering what I will do all day without her!
Anyway, a little rain and chilly weather will be welcome and I don't anticipate being disappointed in that when we get home!!!
More later...
Welcome to 2020! January Recap
6 years ago
2 comments:
Did you get flooded in your absence? Heavy rain in the Rhonda was reported!
Can't wait for more details! How many days a week will Ana be in school? How do they grow up so fast??!!!
Post a Comment