This is to chronicle the life and times of the nappy wearers in the house!
Michael is now on his third or fourth day of "big boy pants"! I followed his lead! He initiated it all by himself and is doing really well!
I am thrilled and, I would say, almost giddy at the idea of no nappies in the house! I can't even begin to imagine the freedom of it! (I must not get ahead of myself) He has a tummy upset and, ironically, that is actually helping him.
We have had a couple of accidents, but, they happen no matter what age we are! I even ventured out of the house today with him in his pants... thanks to the pottette!
I hope it continues. Now, I know he is my child and all, I am genetically programmed to think all that he does is amiable, adorable and amazing... but even from an objective point of view, this is pretty cool, isn't it?!!
Welcome to 2020! January Recap
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment