Friday, 21 November 2008

From the Overly's Blog

now this is a sane and rational voice in journalism, if ever there was one! How refreshing!!
I add my own voice to this, for all those, including many of my family members, who get very "worried" about some of our practices: if it's true, then great and shouldn't you be more interested in it; if it's not, then why get your knickers in a knot? After all, if it's not true, it's just a group of people pretending to do stuff for other people and won't matter a snit in this life or the next. It affects nothing!
After all, we have choice here to accept or reject the information presented to us, it will be the same when we "move on" into whatever condition or state we will be in on the "other side".

That being said, I bear testimony that it is true. This is the Church of Jesus Christ! He established it, leads and directs it.

...in case you were wondering where I stood in the discussion!

No comments: