I found it revealing and endearing and instantly liked the unknown but similarly minded housewife who penned the original!
I am . . .
i am: searchingi think: i might dye my hair
i know: i love my children, even though I wish I could sleep all through the night!
i want: to lose the rest of the weight I set out to lose!
i dislike: inconsiderate drivers, rude people and washing dishes
i miss: people I loved as a missionary
i fear: that I will screw up my kids (I'll leave this as a direct copy... it applies!)
i feel: bloated having eaten too much bread!
i hear: the sound of Michael sleeping Yay!
i smell: the sound of my house when it's resting
i crave: chocolate and white bread and some kind of fizzy drink that I can't name and therefore buy and it's driving me insane!!!
i cry: a lot... especially when hormonal over silly things that don't feel trivial when blurred by hormones!
i usually: keep trying even though I need to start again regularly
i search: for answers and a schedule that works
i wonder: if I will ever have a baby that sleeps through the night before the second birthday...
i regret: shouting, eating the wrong things, not being assertive enough and allowing what other people think of me to cloud my view of myself!
i love: my family and a good book!
i care: about getting things done right... but just now, I'd settle for just getting things done
i always: worry
i worry: about not doing this thing called life right...
i am not: tidy!!!!
i remember: conversations, smells and feelings... sometimes all three
i believe: that anything worth having takes effort.
i dance: in the kitchen
i sing: at the top of my lungs when driving (and now Ana has started to join in!!)
i don't always: get things done right or on time
i argue: when I feel injustice or stung by the comments that preceded the argument
i write: to sort out my thoughts and try to make some sense of them... and to record for posterity and the folk I don' t see enough, the random and mundane goings on in my life!
i win: against myself playing noughts and crosses!
i lose: anything I put down but will need again in a hurry the next time!
i wish: often, but it never does any good!
i listen: to audio books a lot now... new favourite thing... and music too loud in the car!!!
i don't understand: people who wear 6 inch heels and trousers that only come half way up their hips!
i can usually be found: at home in the green chair with a book!
i am afraid: of slugs... weird, I know, but they make my toes curl!
i need: encouragement, acceptance and humour
i forget: more than is logical and it becomes annoying after a while...
i am happy: when I feel the spirit, when I know I've done something right, when I feel love for my children, when the house is organised, when I am outside in the fresh air, when I exercise, reading a good book, having a laugh with my friends, serving, looking forward with hope!
and you?
No comments:
Post a Comment