Increasing numbers of you will know that last year didn't go out with such a bang as perhaps one would have planned and the new year didn't start with as much of a positive gusto as it could!
So, I meandered for a while reacting to the less than positive start and floundered a bit as I came up short. However, I have been led to a worthwhile project or two and am excited about them.
I emailed many of you about one of these projects but mention it here again as it will become a "regular" section of the blog.
I will be cycling 300km for charity in October. I am excited about getting active to train and somewhat daunted but equally challenged about raising the £2,500 minimum in order to take part.
I am going to include regular updates on donations and sponsorships and will also give you a (hopefully not too) humorous cross section of my training exploits.
If you want to read more about the event and look into the charity and what it does - click here
If any of you would like to make a contribution, large or small to the fund, then please email me for my address and I will give you more information!
I am looking forward to this adventure. I was a little unsure at first if I could do it, but the more I think about it, plan for it and try to think of fundraising ideas etc, the more I get my head around the concept and the more I begin to look forward to doing it... not just hoping that I can!
Thank you to all those of you who have already offered either sponsorship or time and support. It is all gratefully appreciated!
It's happening
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment