Sunday, 26 July 2009

Something newsworthy

Ana gave her first sacrament talk today. She did wonderfully. She was confident and happy in front of the congregation. I thought she did really well.

Michael has also been practising a little something to say for the last few days. He got up in front of the microphone and mouthed the words but no sound came out! It was cute and endearing, I am glad he did it, even though you would have had to have been an expert lip reader to appreciate his sentiments!

I know that every parent in the world thinks that there own children are something special, I am no exception to that statement. I look at my children who grow in their sleep nearly every night and I feel a glow start to come out of me.

I feel happy when I think of them, when I see them playing with each other or see them doing something good or helpful, especially when said thing is a spontaneous idea that they think of and execute of their own accord.

Ah little babies, Mama loves you! Special specialness and scrumptous!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

You are a blogging fiend right now!
Excellent job Ana!

Megan B ♥ said...

Missing you!