Saturday, 3 April 2010

The news that we've all been waiting for...

Just a little note to let you all know that baby boy was born on 23rd March at 7.49 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs 14 and a half ( that's 3.6 kgs, for those who prefer the metric system).

He still doesn't have a name officially, but thankfully, we get six weeks to register him down here, unlike in Scotland where it's only three!

I know that photos are thin on the ground at the minute, so I won't promise anything, but I'm hoping that there will be some for you to see ... before he turns one!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Wonderful!

Belinda said...

Congratulations, that's great news. Hope your all doing great!

Megan B ♥ said...

Congratulations, Sarah!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy and to hear the official name!! Love you!!! Sleep whenever you can!