Friday, 4 April 2008

Family play

Today was a lovely day!
We went swimming in a favourite pool of Miss Ana's - it has a slide! She loves it; first she went on the slide with Mama and then with Papa! Then, we treated ourselves to lunch at Ikea - another favourite place for Ana! Daddy took some time away from the books and we had a wonderful time. Ana is getting really confident in the water and Michael just kicks and splashes like a champion swimmer... perhaps he'll be ready for London in 2012?? :)
The children flaked out in the car on the way home and have only just resurfaced!!
That kind of scuppers bedtime being at 7pm, but they are alert and rested and happy!


What a super day!!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Fun fun! Sounds like a great time -- do you believe I still have never been inside an IKEA? We have one about 35 minutes away. I keep promising myself to go, but I don't dare go there until I have some cash to actually spend, and I keep spending it on other things :)